Thank you for your long support of our store and our website!
We’ve learned a lot from answering questions about how the old site worked and we’re excited to be offering this new version. We want it to be more informative and easier to use—especially the check out process.
As you explore, we’re sure you’ll notice many differences, but we’ll call out a few things that we think will make the biggest difference to the way you browse and shop:
- You now have the option to create an account, which will store your shipping information and help you track your orders
- You can now create a wishlist. Just click on the heart in the upper right hand corner of a cover image. This can help you quickly return to books you’ve been eyeing. Or you can share the list on social media, in case you want to drop some hints to family and friends
- You can now pay using American Express along with Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
- The checkout process is more intuitive
- It’s easier to see prices for and switch between different shipping options
- You can add a note to your order at checkout, so that, for instance, you can ask us to delay shipment for a few days, or enclose a message to gift recipient
- You can review the books you purchase, giving them stars and leaving helpful information for other customers
But as always, if you have any questions about the site, a book, or anything else we do, please don’t hesitate to ask!