Deepest blue with gold stitching. Coated deep blue Turkish denim tailored to perfection with meticulous double sewing.
AOS by SOSA: The Visionary Collection. Professional-grade aprons designed for chefs by a chef*.
• Lightweight: these aprons are very lightweight, thus allowing them to “breathe” as you maneuver in a high-temp, high-stress kitchen environment.
• Flexibile: The fabric stretches easily, allowing it move in tandem with you as you work hard creating amazing dishes. In essence, they work with you—not against you.
• Fashionable: AOS by Sosa embodies the belief that “You Cook How You Look”. You’ll look amazing and feel empowered in their attire. There’s no greater feeling than confidence.
• Stain Repellant: Turkish denim fabric has a beautiful sheen that inherently possesses a stain resistant quality. We’ve tested it and it works! Chefs can simply use a damp cloth to wipe away the mess quickly. Naturally, if allowed to sit too long a stain will penetrate—but still not as quickly as it would on traditional cotton fabric. This lessens the need to wash the apron at the end of each day thus prolonging its lifespan.
• Attention to Detail: Each of our aprons is meticulously double-stitched, adding reinforcements and prolonging the lifespan of the apron. We personally inspect every single apron to ensure that you get exactly what you pay for—quality without compromise.
• Small Business, Small Batches: We believe in supporting small businesses. We also believe that producing small batches ensures nothing less than the highest quality for our clients. We work with a small business in California which makes it easier for us to exercise quality assurance and quality control.
• Made in the USA.
*Chef Angelo Sosa brings over 20 years of culinary experience into every element of our designs. Chef Sosa is a protege of Jean-Georges Vongericten and has worked intimately with Alain Ducasse in France. Rest assured that each piece was intentionally created with comfortability and functionality for chefs in mind.